Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mayo Sunday

Today, we went to the Underwater Adventure Aquarium at the Mall of America. The girls had a blast going through the aquarium 3 times plus they got to pet the Stingrays and small sharks (no teeth!). Kyla also got to ride a roller coaster with me and the Log Ride with her Pa. About midafternoon, we headed south to Rochester and we went swimming in the pool at our hotel. All in all, another great day of travel, with Kyla continuing to say this is the best vacation of her life. We start at the Mayo Clinic tomorrow, with a 6:45 am appointment for an EMG.
nc

1 comment:

LT said...

Oh my goodness! When I was around Kyla's age The Cartoon Song was one of my all time favorites! I remember listening to the very last song of his CD over and over to get to the hidden bonus track!