Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Medicine Update

Just a quick update on Kyla and her medication. Kyla seems to be less shaky after taking the Albuterol everyday, so we have upped her dosage to 2 mg at 8 am and 2 mg at noon. We still have no idea if this med. is helping, but I don't think it's hurting anything. Just when I thought she was getting a little stronger, her eyes were absolutely terrible this afternoon. Tonight, I was talking to her in our church gym and her right eye was turned way out. I could only see the white of her eye.
nc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Neely.
I feel for your family. I can't believe it's been so long since we've seen y'all. We miss y'all very much. We are praying for you and Kyla and all that God has for you.
Please, please, please, seek out the bounty that God has provided on this earth. General medicine is a tool, but only one. Seek and you will find.